Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves - Helps Shin Splints, Leg Sleeves for Running
American Flag Print
Tie Dye Neon Pink
Tie Dye Titanium
Tie Dye Violet
Tie Dye Electric Blue
Heather Grey/Medium Grey
- Buy New: $17.83 - $81.53
as of 8/4/2015 06:10 CDT details
Where applicable you'll select size, color, etc. after you click the buy button.
- Sales Rank:431
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- #1 Selling Compression Leg Sleeve: Used by people ranging from Olympic Athletes to novice runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiast, frequent travels and more, the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves have been a #1 seller for over 6 years. The compression leg sleeves are made in the USA to ensure the best quality and that the sleeves will last.
- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape without having to worry about being "taped up" by a trainer. The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to stabilize muscles and prevent injuries. Whether suffering from shin splints due to running, playing basketball, or just everyday activities, Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves help to provide much needed relief.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. The leg sleeves are made with innovative Zensah fabric, which is anti-odor and ultra-breathable. A seamless design means no irritating tags or seams to cause discomfort.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Micro-ribbing on the back of the leg sleeves provides calf support. Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps and lessen fatigue. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. The compression in the leg sleeves also helps to provide muscle stabilization, reducing micro tears and preventing injuries.
- Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery: The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time, as muscles receive more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover. It is also good for traveling, at it helps to reduce leg swelling.
Zensah has developed the best compression leg sleeves using a special knitting process and fabric unique to their leg sleeves. The Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support. Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with Zensah Fabric. This means that each pair of leg sleeves has silver ions to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria, making them the best leg sleeves available. The compression leg sleeves can be worn during training or for recovery to increase oxygen blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg. The more oxygen the muscles receive the faster they recover, allowing athletes to push the envelope in their training. The compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists and triathletes and anyone else who is on their feet. It can be worn during training, recovery or for traveling. Be sure to try the best compression leg sleeves today. Compression Leg Sleeves Ships in Pairs The Zensah compression leg sleeves are unique in that they, unlike other leg sleeves, provide Pin-Point Compression to the front and back of the leg. The dual action support in the compression leg sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer. Leg Sleeves Sizing: When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size. XS/S: Calf Size: 9.5" - 12.5" Height: 5'3" and below S/M: Calf Size: 12.5" - 15" Height: 5'4" - 5'10" L/XL: Calf Size: 15" and up Height: 5'11" and up
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves deliver dual, pin-point compression to the front and back of the legs to increase blood circulation and provide muscle support during athletic training and recovery. The sleeves feature seamless gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support. Made with Zensah Fabric, the leg sleeves have silver ions woven into the fabric to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria. Zensah's fabric is breathable and moisture wicking, allowing the garment and athlete to stay cool, dry and light during exertion. Developed by a professional athletic trainer, the compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and anyone else who is on their feet and would like to increase the blood flow in their lower legs.
Graduated compression garments deliver the greatest amount of compression to the part of the garment farthest away from the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart (for example, socks have more compression in the ankle and less in the calf). With graduated compression, the veins' cross sectional area is decreased and a pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
| SIZE GUIDE |
| When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. |
|Size ||Calf Diameter ||Height |
|XS/S ||9.5 to 12.5 inches ||5 feet, 3 inches and below |
|S/M ||12.5 to 15 inches ||5 feet, 4 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches |
|L/XL ||15 inches and up ||5 feet, 11 inches and up |
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.