Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves - Helps Shin Splints, Leg Sleeves for Running
Tie Dye Violet
American Flag Print
Tie Dye Electric Blue
Tie Dye Neon Green
Tie Dye Neon Pink
Tie Dye Titanium
- Buy New: $20.86 - $49.99
as of 12/22/2014 21:36 CST details
Where applicable you'll select size, color, etc. after you click the buy button.
- Sales Rank:674
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 1
- #1 Selling Compression Leg Sleeves
- Graduated compression helps to enhance endurance during long runs and workouts
- Wide chevron ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support, especially important during hard and long runs
- Helps to alleviate shin splints and provides shin splint relief
- Zensah fabric features silvers ions and is breathable, moisture wicking, seamless construction for ultimate comfort
Zensah has developed the best compression leg sleeves using a special knitting process and fabric unique to their leg sleeves. The Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support. Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with Zensah Fabric. This means that each pair of leg sleeves has silver ions to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria, making them the best leg sleeves available. The compression leg sleeves can be worn during training or for recovery to increase oxygen blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg. The more oxygen the muscles receive the faster they recover, allowing athletes to push the envelope in their training. The compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists and triathletes and anyone else who is on their feet. It can be worn during training, recovery or for traveling. Be sure to try the best compression leg sleeves today. Compression Leg Sleeves Ships in Pairs The Zensah compression leg sleeves are unique in that they, unlike other leg sleeves, provide Pin-Point Compression to the front and back of the leg. The dual action support in the compression leg sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer. Leg Sleeves Sizing: When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size. XS/S: Calf Size: 9.5" - 12.5" Height: 5'3" and below S/M: Calf Size: 12.5" - 15" Height: 5'4" - 5'10" L/XL: Calf Size: 15" and up Height: 5'11" and up
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves deliver dual, pin-point compression to the front and back of the legs to increase blood circulation and provide muscle support during athletic training and recovery. The sleeves feature seamless gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support. Made with Zensah Fabric, the leg sleeves have silver ions woven into the fabric to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria. Zensah's fabric is breathable and moisture wicking, allowing the garment and athlete to stay cool, dry and light during exertion. Developed by a professional athletic trainer, the compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and anyone else who is on their feet and would like to increase the blood flow in their lower legs.
Graduated compression garments deliver the greatest amount of compression to the part of the garment farthest away from the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart (for example, socks have more compression in the ankle and less in the calf). With graduated compression, the veins' cross sectional area is decreased and a pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
| SIZE GUIDE |
| When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. |
|Size ||Calf Diameter ||Height |
|XS/S ||9.5 to 12.5 inches ||5 feet, 3 inches and below |
|S/M ||12.5 to 15 inches ||5 feet, 4 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches |
|L/XL ||15 inches and up ||5 feet, 11 inches and up |
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.